Premium Unframed Prints
Premium unframed prints (fine art prints) are a superior way of displaying your images. Your favourite image will be printed using museum-quality paper made in the United States carrying UK Fine Art Trade Guild Certification. Standard paper is made using crushed wood pulp. This results in a product that is not archival due to the impurities in the pulp. Fine art paper is normally much thicker and is made from archival cotton rag. This results in a product that will last 75-100 years!
Your premium unframed print will be delivered right to your door, anywhere in Australia, ready for you to frame and enjoy. In the rare event your print is damaged in transit it will be replaced at no cost to you, guaranteed.
- Museum-quality 300gsm smooth paper
- Archival high-quality pigment inks
- Can be paired with my picture framing service.
Things to keep in mind when using fine art papers:
- Cotton Rag papers are an uncoated paper so you must frame them to protect them long term.
- All our fine art prints ship with an additional 5mm white border (above the size you specified) to assist with handling or framing.
- Your prints are “fine art”. This means that they need to be handled accordingly. Treat them as though they were an original painting. This means that our fine art printing should be stored away from moisture and direct sunlight. When handling, it is advisable to wear cotton gloves.
Require a different size? No problem, just contact me to arrange a custom print size. I can print you any size from 6x4″ to 1.2m x 6m.
For this service please allow approximately 2-3 working days for your order to be dispatched. Postage estimates are listed on the Delivery & FAQ page.
Your favourite image will be printed on museum-quality heavy-weight 440gsm canvas purchased directly from the U.S.A.
A quality frame ensures your print won’t warp and will look the same in 75 years as it does today. Each frame is created using premium, double-profiled meranti hardwood. The double-bevelled profile means your print sits flush against the wall, and the outline of the timber won’t show through the front of the canvas.
Genuine Canon pigment inks are used which produce high-definition images with crisp tones and vibrant colours. An independent research lab has tested these canvas prints to last 75 years without fading.
Laminated to make your prints last longer. An unlaminated print is like a photo without a frame; over time, the corners can begin to tear and crease. All canvas prints are laminated with a coat of UV-protective, waterproof and antifungal laminate, ensuring your canvas print will last well into the future.
Your Canvas comes ready to hang. All come finished at the back with acid-free frame tape, and gallery-quality hooks, screws and wire.
Delivered right to your door, anywhere in Australia, ready for you to hang and enjoy. In the rare event your print is damaged in transit it will be replaced at no cost to you, guaranteed.
Require a different size? No problem, just contact me to arrange a custom print. I can print your canvas in any size from an 8x10″ to 1.4m x 6m canvas.
For this service please allow approximately 4-5 working days for your order to be dispatched. Postage estimates are listed on the Delivery & FAQ page.
- 450gsm US-made archival canvas
- Hand-cut, double-profile hard-wood frames (choice of 30mm or 40mm timber)
- Archival Pigment inks
- Professional-grade finishing to frame and hanging attachments
- Satin laminate on all prints to provide UV and handling protection
Your framed print will be created using only high quality acid-free materials, combined with fine art printing on museum-quality cotton rag papers for long-lasting premium picture frames. Select from a range of sizes and frame colours complimented with black or white mat boards, ensuring your image will jump off the wall.
Framed artworks can be delivered right to your door, anywhere in Australia, ready for you to hang and enjoy. In the rare event your print is damaged in transit it will be replaced at no cost to you, guaranteed.
Require a different size? No problem, just contact me to arrange a custom framed print. I can print and frame your image in any size from a 5x7″ to 40x60″ print.
For this service please allow approximately 7 working days for your order to be dispatched. Postage estimates are listed on the Delivery & FAQ page.
- Acid-free mat boards and foam backing
- A choice of high quality mouldings (Black, White, or Chocolate in a 30mm frame profile)
- Premium archival printing on Australia’s best cotton rag papers (archival to 100+ years)
- High quality finishing including double-washed glass and stainless steel hanging wire.
With 1000 pieces of fun, the 50x75cm puzzle encourages family bonding time to solve the puzzle and put together their gorgeous memory. Or make things a little bit easier with our 41x61cm, 500 piece option!
Printed on quality Kodak Endura Professional Paper with a gloss finish, the puzzles are printed at the same quality as our professional photo prints. They are mounted on top of premium quality puzzle board, and then cut using a handmade cutting die that is unique to our process.
Each puzzle is in a black vinyl magnetised box with a gloss photo device. The box is designed to be display piece itself!
- 1000 Pieces or 500 pieces
- 50x75cm Puzzle or 41x61cm
- Mounted on 1400gsm Puzzle Board
- Printed on Kodak Endura Professional Paper with Gloss Finish
- Packaged in a Custom Display Box
- Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee
- Average 5 working day turnaround
You can also custom order any of the below products. Please contact me via the contact page to enquire about these other exciting ways to display my images.
Glassless Picture Frames
Glassless picture frames combine an archival photographic print, a soft-touch laminate and your choice of our full range of frames.
Chromaluxe Metal Prints
Chromaluxe Metal Prints are printed on genuine Chromaluxe panels using a 7 channel sublimation printer. They feature crystal-sharp printing and vibrant colour. They are incredibly light and ideal for people who rent (who can't use hooks on their walls).
Lumitiles Acrylic Photo Blocks
A freestanding acrylic blocks in six great sizes. Makes your images pop and gives them a floating three-dimensional effect.
Art Mount Boxes
Our stunning artmount boxes allow you to combine fully-assembled artmounts with your choice of handcrafted timber box, fully customisable hinged portfolio boxes, or dazzling photowrap box. All options are handcrafted and delivered within a remarkable 7 day turnaround time.
Boxed and Floating Framed Canvas Prints
Boxed canvas combine handcrafted canvas prints with a choice of four gorgeous frames (oak, white, ash and black). They ship ready to hang.
ICEMount Acrylic Prints
An ICEmount is a stunning acrylic mount created with archival photo inks and papers, and finished off with our unique acrylic hanging system.